ROSSOFT is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Administration Manager
Rossoft is the fast growing provider of 1C high quality systems on the software product market of Georgia.
The mission of the company is to support the development of systemized management of business processes in Georgia, and the goal is to increase the availability of the latest software solutions of 1C and establishment of the modern business management culture.
- Conducting the correspondence – working with the documents;
- Responding to the messages received at the email of the company;
- Answering the phone calls, providing the needed information and redirecting to the appropriate person if necessary;
- Preparing official letters;
- Responding to the customer’s order;
- Contract agreement;
- Preparing invoices and their delivery to the client;
- Organizing internal procurement (supplying office with different types of stationery, information or other materials);
- Organizing procurement according to the relevant agreement – preparing the information about the object of procurement, price, delivery and payment terms;
- Administration of Company Website;
- Performing a variety of tasks related to the position;
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Higher education;
- Excellent knowledge of office programs (MS Office, Google Mail, Drive);
- Fluency in foreign languages (English, Russian);
- Working experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of 1C accounting software will be considered as an advantage.
POSITION COMPETENCE AND SKILLS:
- High sense of responsibility;
- Organized and punctual;
- Persuasive speech;
- Purposefulness and goal orientation;
- Detail oriented;
- Planning and time management skills;
- Information searching and processing skills;
- Planning, control and analysis skills;
- Permanent development.
Full-time job: Monday –Friday 10:00 -19:00
Payment: Fixed – according to the qualification
If interested, please send us your CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Please indicate the title of the opening in the email subject.
We wish you a good luck!