ROSSOFT is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Configuration Developer.
Rossoft is the fast growing provider of 1C high quality systems on the software product market of Georgia.
The mission of the company is to support the development of systemized management of business processes in Georgia, and the goal is to increase the availability of the latest software solutions of 1C and establishment of the modern business management culture.
- Programming on the 8.2 and 8.3 platforms of 1C;
- Working on the configuration. Also, organizing, maintaining, and managing it. And, customer support;
- Creating additional reports and processes;
- Configuration creating/assembling, developing, implementing, updating, modeling, supporting;
- Working on the existing databases; data exchange between existing and other bases.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Higher education;
- Good knowledge of programming languages (C ++, Java, C #);
- At least 6 months of working experience in student or commercial projects;
- Knowledge of basic algorithms needed to process data;
- Skills for testing program code;
- Ability to read technical documentation in English;
- Creative thinking, openness to learning;
- Active and purposeful.
- Owning a certificate of specialist – “Специалист по платформе 1С 8”;
- High level of knowledge of “1C Предприятие 8″(administration, configuration and programming)
- Practical experience of working on configuration and knowledge of integration methods with other 1C systems;
- Knowledge of platform mechanisms, knowledge of universal mechanisms of data exchange, knowledge of mechanisms for information bases distribution;
- Knowledge of basics for accounting, tax, financial, warehouse and managerial accounting;
- Minimum 3 year working experience and at least – 1 year on 8.2 version of the software;
- Participation in major projects involving automation processes on 1C 8 platform will be considered as an advantage.
- Full-time job – (40 working hours per week)
- Payment: Fixed – according to the qualification
If interested, please send us your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the title of the opening in the email subject.
We wish you a good luck!