ROSSOFT is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Corporate Sales Manager
Rossoft is the fast growing provider of 1C high quality systems on the software product market of Georgia.
The mission of the company is to support the development of systemized management of business processes in Georgia, and the goal is to increase the availability of the latest software solutions of 1C and establishment of the modern business management culture.
- Searching and attracting the corporate clients;
- Learning the requirements of the potential corporate clients;
- Conducting the effective negotiations with the potential corporate clients;
- Working on the company sales channels and network expansion;
- Market research, identifying new opportunities;
- Permanent communication with the potential customers and offering products;
- Updating corporate offers to the existing customers and introduction of the additional benefits of our products, flexibility of service and competitive advantages;
- Promoting the sales growth;
- Preparing the various types of corporate offers;
- Forming and managing the potential customers base;
- Constant monitoring of the corporate clients database;
- Planning and analyzing the work processes;
- Preparing internal reports on the results.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Higher education (preferably business education);
- Knowledge of sales structure and theoretical basics;
- Excellent knowledge of Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of foreign languages (English, Russian).
POSITION COMPETENCE AND SKILLS:
- Planning and time management skills;
- Negotiating skills;
- Persuasive speech;
- Purposefulness and goal orientation;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Organized and punctual;
- Ability to make the right decisions timely in a stressful situation;
- Ability to work individually and in a team;
- Permanent development;
- Planning, control and analysis skills.
Full-time job – (40 working hours per week).
Payment: Fixed + Bonus (according to the qualification).
Location: 2 D.Gamkrekeli str., Axis Business Center, Tbilisi.
If interested, please send us your CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Please indicate the title of the opening in the email subject.
We wish you a good luck!