ROSSOFT is pleased to announce an opening for the position of IT Specialist
Rossoft is the fast growing provider of 1C high quality systems on the software product market of Georgia.
The mission of the company is to support the development of systemized management of business processes in Georgia, and the goal is to increase the availability of the latest software solutions of 1C and establishment of the modern business management culture.
- Timely response to information-technological incidents/errors, their elimination, control and monitoring;
- Computer hardware software;
- Implementation and installation of peripheral devices (printer, scanner, etc.);
- Identifying and eliminating computer and network problems;
- Integration with the software of compatible devices (scanner, scales, etc.);
- Design, configuration and administration of network infrastructure;
- Processing of SQL bases;
- Periodic reset and update of the operating system;
- Protecting the current system and existing information bases and eliminating the problems associated with them;
- Ensuring smooth operation of server and internal network and continuous monitoring;
- Taking copies of the database and redirecting the ports;
- Revealing the incidents and finding prompt solutions;
- Being involved in the various processes of the company.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Higher education in technical direction;
- Perfect knowledge of 1C software;
- At least 2 years of working experience with 1C 8.1 versions;
- Knowledge of foreign languages (English, Russian).
- Knowledge of hardware.
- Full-time job – (40 working hours per week) – Monday – Friday 10:00 – 19:00
- Payment: Fixed – according to the qualification
If interested, please send us your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the title of the opening in the email subject.
We wish you a good luck!