ERP 2.1 represents the most comprehensive and innovative sofware decision based on the latest platform of 1C that meets the standards of modern ERP solutions that allow the company managers to plan, track, monitor and analyze their current processes. This business solution gives you an opportunity to determine objectives of the company, automate the planned processes and regulate the accounting.
ERP 2.1 can be used for effective accounting, control and analysis of trade operations, as well as difficult and multi-stage production processes.
The software solution is fully compatible with Georgian accounting standards and includes the following modules:
- Warehouse and supplies
- Sales (retail and wholesale sales)
- Complex operational planning
- Document flow
- Cash Flow
- Financial reports
System includes all the directions of the organization activities and can be used to provide managerial and financial accounting for the companies operating in different industries.
Informing the participants about the functional capabilities of ERP 2.1 and their rapid and high quality preparing to use system efficiently.
Within the course, each participant will be provided with detailed information about the various processes and actions necessary for planning the operation.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Get familiar with the planning elements of the system;
- Learn basic terms and definitions related to the module;
- Learn the planning theories and get acquainted with planning best practices;
- Learn the planning concept and analyze planning schemes;
- Plan various operations (purchases, production, sales, etc.)
- Plan revenue and expenses of the company;
- Compare developed plans to actual data;
- Get acquainted with the full cycle of planning in the software.
The training is intended for corporate groups of trade, manufacturing, service and project oriented companies:
- Company owners, founders and managing partners so that they have information about the capabilities of ERP system and be able to use planning module of the system effectively; Properly plan, account, control and analyze the ongoing processes in the company;
- Company accountants;
- Company financial managers;
- Managers responsible for managing the ongoing processes in the company;
- For all those who want to study fundamental capabilities of ERP 2.1 Planning module.
Training duration 15 hours
Teaching is being conducted both with theory as well as practically, by discussing cases of your company's business processes. Students are given assignments during the trainings and have access to the demo version.
After completing the course you will:
- Set software options necessary for planning;
- Plan ongoing operations in the company (purchases, production, sales, revenues and expenses); Enter information needed for planning into the software ( entering initial balances, analysis of actual data, etc.);
- Prepare documents required for planning, fill them with different methods;
- Visualize plan
- Compare the plan to actual data and analyze;
- Quickly find the desired information in the software without an extra effort;
- Effectively use software capabilities for accounting, planning, controlling and analysis.
15-minute break is provided during the lectures.
Study materials will be given to the students for free.
On completion of the training, participants will be given the certificates.